Rules of the Momentum Program
- The Momentum program will run as indicated in these rules, until a time that Mohegan Sun Casino Las Vegas management deems a change or cancelation of these rules necessary.
- Must be 21 or older to establish a Momentum account.
- Must be able to provide a valid state or government issued identification. Identification types will include, but are not limited to, State Identification Card, Driver’s License, Passport Book, Passport Card, and/or Military Identification
- The Momentum Rewards program is a loyalty rewards program intended for use at Mohegan Sun Casino Las Vegas and provides inclusion at eligible Momentum Rewards properties.
- Momentum Rewards accounts are free to eligible guests.
- Guests may register for a Momentum Rewards account in person at the Cashier’s Cage, Momentum Rewards Center, Table Games, Hotel Front Deck or the Momentum Enrollment Kiosks.
- Once registered for the Momentum Program, an account number will be associated with the guest and a card may be issued if desired.
- Momentum accounts exist within a Player Tracking System (herein referred to as “PTS”).
- All guest data will be securely stored within the PTS and used for promotional purposes.
- Mohegan Sun Casino Las Vegas does not share or sell data for any purpose.
- With a Momentum account created, guests have the option to play Slots or Table Games at Mohegan Sun Casino Las Vegas and be rated for this play to receive offers and rewards based on the level of play.
- Slots – Guests must have their Momentum card correctly inserted into a slot machine to be rated.
- Table Games – Guests may provide their Momentum card or identification to be rated at table games. Ratings at table games will be started by a Table Games Supervisor or above, and all play at table games will be based on average observed bets and buy-ins.
- Momentum account holders are eligible to receive offers and rewards from the property, as outlined in the "Momentum Benefits" section of these rules.
- Prospecting offers for promo play or complimentaries may be provided to non-Momentum guests but may not be redeemed until a Momentum account is activated on-site.
- Utilization of the Momentum account when playing will earn guests "Momentum Dollars" and "Status Points". Both Momentum Dollars and Status Points are transferable between participating Momentum properties.
Momentum Dollars – Momentum Dollars are valued at $1:$1 at all participating outlets within Virgin Hotels Las Vegas. This currency may be utilized at all eligible and participating vendors. Redemption of Momentum Dollars may be applied to food, beverage, goods, and/or gift cards. Momentum Dollar are also valued at $1:$2 in Free Slot Play at a slot machine / Free Table Bets at a Momentum kiosk. The earning rate of the Momentum Dollar is proprietary and confidential
and is based on rated play at Mohegan Sun Casino Las Vegas. Guest must have active play (earning at least one status point) at Mohegan Sun Casino Las Vegas for Momentum Dollars to remain active. 13 months or longer without active coin-in/buy-in may result in the purging of all Momentum Dollars from the guest’s account.
Status Points – Status Points will be earned based on rated play and are not eligible for redemption. Status Points have no value but are used to notate benchmarks within the Momentum Rewards program and authorize a tier level. Guests receiving a rating on Slot or Table Games play, utilizing their Momentum account, will earn Status Points at a proprietary and confidential rate. Status Points will expire every six months, and the value will reset to zero. The earning rate for Status Points will be April 1st through September 30th and October 1st through March 31st (gaming date/time). Should a guest reach the below status point thresholds during the earning period, the guest will receive the associated tier level from the time of earning through the end of the following period. (i.e.: If a guest earns Leap status on January 1st, they would be awarded the Leap card from that date, through September 30th (the end of the next qualifying period).
0-24 Status Points
25-249 Status Points
250-1499 Status Points
1500+ Status Points
5000+ Status Points
Offers and Benefits
- As part of the Momentum Rewards program, guests will be eligible to receive offers and rewards based on their tier or rated play levels.
- Direct mail and email offers will be based on guests play frequency and/or rated play activity.
- Benefits of the program are listed below and outlined by tier. These benefits are communicated via rack cards and the Mohegan Sun Casino Las Vegas website. Items listed with a “*” indicate that a play criteria is associated to earn/receive this benefit. In the event of additions to the Momentum Reward tier benefits, this information will be communicated to guest via direct mail, email, rack card, or updates to the website.
- No purchase is necessary to participate in this promotion. Momentum card is free and may be obtained at the Cage Cashier / Momentum Rewards Center, Table Games, Hotel Check-in or Enrollment Kiosks.
- Employees of Mohegan Sun Casino Las Vegas and its related companies are not eligible to participate in the program.
- Momentum Status Points and Momentum Dollars are earned on cash/credit transitions only and do not include tax or gratuity.
- When redeeming Momentum Dollars at a slot or video poker machine, you must have a balance of $5 or more.
- All purchases made using earned Momentum Dollars are non-refundable.
- Momentum Status Points and Momentum Dollars have no cash value.
- Momentum Status Points and Momentum Dollars are non-transferable, including upon death or divorce.
- Gift redemption constitutes permission to utilize patron's name and likeness for promotional purposes in any media without remuneration. This includes displaying guests name on property signage, using names in external e-mail announcements or on mohegansunlasvegas.com
- Momentum cards are the property of Mohegan Sun Casino Las Vegas and must be returned upon request.
- Each Momentum member must select a Personal Identification Number (PIN) for the member’s account and a username and password for his/her online Momentum account. Members are responsible for keeping secure their account information, including passwords and security responses. It is the member’s responsibility to keep that PIN secure and confidential. Each member is responsible for all transaction on his/her account when his/her PIN is used.
- Any dispute or situation not covered by the above rules will be resolved by Mohegan Sun Casino Las Vegas Management in a manner deemed by them to be the fairest to all concerned.
- In the event that a resolution cannot be decided upon, the GCB will make the final decision regarding resolution.
- In addition, Mohegan Sun Casino Las Vegas reserves the right to change, modify or cancel this program at any time.
- Any change or cancellation of this promotion must be approved by Mohegan Sun Casino Las Vegas Management.
- Participation in this program is an agreement to abide by the rules of Mohegan Sun Casino Las Vegas.
- Mohegan Sun Casino Las Vegas may disqualify any person for any prize based upon fraud, dishonesty, and violation of promotion rules or other misconduct.
- Momentum cards are non-transferable.
- Malfunction voids all pays.
- Members are responsible for any applicable taxes. Winners are responsible for providing their Social Security number when requested in order to comply with IRS 1099 reporting requirements.
- Mohegan Sun Casino Las Vegas reserves the right to remove and revoke promotional giveaway offers (i.e. Free Slot Play or Free Table Bets), Momentum Dollar worth, Status Points, for any persons on any state gaming exclusion listed or enrolled in any state self-exclusion program, patron whose account has been merged or duplicated, patrons permanently banned from the casino property by management or government authorities or patrons who have voluntarily limited themselves from Mohegan Sun Casino Las Vegas and its agents, subsidiaries, affiliates or parent companies. Such persons are not eligible for the Momentum Rewards program or any of its offerings.
- Mohegan Sun Casino Las Vegas encourages responsible gaming. For help and information, call toll-free 1.800.522.4700.